The Specialized S-Works Torch represents the latest evolution in the field of the most successful footwear in cycling. Using Body Geometry, biomimicry, data science and craftsmanship, Specialized has designed a shoe that's built so carefully you'll forget you're wearing it. Leveraging data science, Specialized has perfected every detail of the upper of the S-Works Torch for a better fit and unmatched performance. The BOA® cable is shifted down and angled, preventing forefoot lift. This evolution negates the need for a Velcro strap, while providing a structure that improves power and eliminating unwanted pressure or pinching. Adaptive materials allow natural foot movement where needed for added comfort, while data-based zonal reinforcement keeps the foot bandaged for crisp power output and optimum efficiency. Guided by over 100,000 foot scans of RETÜL data, Specialized recognized that both a standard sole and a wide sole would best suit the full spectrum of human foot shapes. An internal reinforcement adds stiffness and strength. The result is a weight reduction of 20 grams, greater efficiency and immediate power transfer. Also based on RETÜL data, it was estimated that more space was needed to accommodate the Achilles tendon in order to increase comfort. The problem was solved by creating an asymmetrical heel seat that offered more space, while maintaining an excellent connection. Hence it was verified to maintain optimal knee alignment and increased comfort. The S-Works Torch have been scientifically made to disappear at your feet.
- The new upper features reinforcements where needed, and at the same time is flexible enough to 'disappear' from your feet.
- Based on Retül data collected with foot scans, the sole is 4mm wider than the S-Works 7 model.
- The shape of the carbon sole is optimized by adding a reinforcement and eliminating the accumulation of unnecessary material around the perimeter. The result is a weight reduction of 20 grams, greater efficiency and immediate power transfer.
- Thanks to Retül data, with the updated last we accommodate cyclists' feet better, with a snug fit.
- An asymmetrical heel supports the medial and allows for the removal of material from the sides and the use of a lower collar.
- The BOA® cable change improves grip, while reducing pressure on the ankle ankle ligaments.
- BOA® S3-Snap Fit system with independent micro-adjustment, with Boa® guarantee.
- The titanium threaded bushes can be reversed to move the cleat further back up to 5mm. Predisposition for all major pedals with three-screw cleats.
- Non-slip and easily replaceable rear cleat.
- Color: White/Team.
Specialized S-Works Torch shoes - White Team
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.
ho acquistato presso lo store di varese, gran bel posto e prezzi interessanti
Rapido servicio y entrega!
Muy profesionales. Envío rápido y preciso. Siempre encuentras lo que buscas.