Fulcrum Speed 40 DB disc wheels. We could start from the new design of the circle, to describe SPEED 40 DB, that wide-nose profile that optimizes aerodynamic flows to save every small watt and make driving easier with crosswinds. In the same way, we could do this by talking about the record-breaking rigidity of the spoke-hub sector, supported by the oversize flanges and the Two-to-one, which allow despite the low number of spokes, and therefore less weight, to eliminate flexing during shots and countermeasures.
But, perhaps, it would be the case to leave space to the road, to the moments in which one is on the edge of the out-of-bounds in the group, when months and months of training are ready to assert themselves on the asphalt. SPEED 40 DB is designed for this, for those who want to race and strive to improve race by race, and we prefer to define it this way: the ideal wheel to show up on the grid, suitable for mixed routes, light uphill, stable downhill, rigid and comfortable for long days of competition where you need every single watt and the lucidity to manage yourself at best. Not only technology, but also character, because this is a carbon wheel that strikes from the first meters, even without knowing it thoroughly. A matter of sensations. Numbers in hand, impressions are confirmed by technical data, an example among all: the full carbon hubs and rim system for tubular with the new layers of “longitudinal twill” transfers the impressed power even better with an increase of about 10% compared to to the previous models.
- Type of tire: 2-Way Fit (for clincher and tubeless).
- Rim diameter: 28 ".
- Category: ASTM 2.
- Weight: 1470 g.
- Wheel material: Carbon.
- Rim material: Full carbon, "Twill" carbon fiber finish.
- Profile height: Medium
- Rim height: Front and rear: 40 mm.
- Rim width: 26.5 mm.
- Tire width: 25 mm
- Brake system: Disc brake.
- Braking surface / brake option: AFS.
- Front axle compatibility HH12 - 100.
- Compatibility with rear axle HH12 - 142.
- Spokes: Front 21, Two-to-one (14 left - 7 right).
- Spokes: rear 21, Two-to-one (7 left - 14 right).
- Spokes: Material Stainless steel, double thickness.
- Lines: Rounded Profile, Head Straight.
- Nipples; Aluminum.
- Front hub: Carbon, oversize aluminum flange.
- Rear hub: Aluminum, oversize aluminum flange.
- Bearings: CULT ceramic bearings, Cone & Shell System, adjustable.
- Other: Plasma treatment on a HG freewheel body. Aluminum axle.
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist).
- Freewheel: XDr.
Fulcrum Speed 40 DB XDR disc Wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)