The goal was clear: to create a disc brake wheel that was a "Racing Zero" in the soul.
Less easy to make it happen, given the premises and the myth to which we approached. We think we have succeeded, developing a project on the same basis of the traditional brake project.
The driving sensations will be the same, exactly the same and equally exciting, until the moment of the separation at the limit in front of a hairpin.
- 2Way-Fit tire type (clincher + tubeless).
- diameter of the circle 28 ".
- weight 1590 g.
- Aluminum wheel material.
- Aluminum circle material (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling.
- Low profile height.
- rim height Front and rear: 30 mm.
- rim width 23.8 mm, ETRTO 19C.
- width of tires from 28 mm to 50 mm.
- brake system Disc brake.
- braking surface AFS.
- front axle compatibility QR / HH15 / HH12.
- rear axle compatibility QR / HH12.
- spokes: front 21, Two to one (14 left + 7 right).
- spokes: rear 21, Two to one (7 left + 14 right).
- spokes: Aluminum material.
- spokes: Aero profile technology, straight head.
- Aluminum nipples.
- Carbon front hub, oversized aluminum flange.
- Aluminum rear hub, oversized aluminum flange.
- bearings Ceramic USB bearings, Cone & Cap system, adjustable.
- other Plasma treatment on HG freewheel body. Aluminum axis. Compatible XD.
- WEIGHT LIMIT 109 kg (Cyclist).
Fulcrum Racing Zero DB C19 2WF disc AFS wheels
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)