Fulcrum Red Zone 5 is the new wheel designed for cross country and marathon practice. The goal of the Fulcrum engineers was to develop two products that are perfect for training and leisure, resistant and reliable for transversal use. The hubs are new and now share the same shell as those used for the older sisters Red Zone Carbon and Red Zone 3. They differ on the other hand in the axle and in the type of bearings: for Red Metal 5 and Red Zone 5, sealed, long-lasting bearings are used. and effective, with the possibility of micro-adjustment of the game through a special register ring. The Red Zone 5 features a 2-WAY FIT READY rim with a height of only 18.6 mm and a new asymmetrical section, specially redesigned to balance the spoke tensions in an optimal way. The rim width is increased compared to previous versions, to allow use at lower pressures and therefore improve traction and control in the most extreme conditions. A new graphic - tone-on-tone, with a partly glossy and partly matte finish - wraps the rim profile in the valve area, while the traditional red box with the logo is placed on the opposite side.
- Tire type: 2-Way Fit ™ Ready (Clincher / Tubeless ready).
- Diameter of the rim: 29 ".
- Discipline: MTB.
- ASTM Category: 3.
- Weight: 1840 g.
- Rim material: Aluminum.
- Rim material details: Sleeve joint.
- Profile height: Low.
- Rim height Front and Post .: 18.6 mm, asymmetrical.
- Rim width: 31.2 mm.
- Internal channel width: 27 mm.
- Braking system: Disc brake.
- Brake system options: AFS ™.
- Front axle compatibility: HH15-110 Boost.
- Rear axle compatibility: HH12-148 Boost.
- Front wheel spokes: 28.
- Rear wheel spokes: 28.
- Spoke material: Stainless steel.
- Spoke profile: Rounded, Straight pull.
- Nipples: Aluminum.
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges.
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges.
- Bearings: Sealed.
- Other: Aluminum axle.
- Weight limits (system): 125 kg.
- Freewheel versions: XD, HG11, MS12.
FulcrumRed Zone 5 29 wheels
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Pick and Pay