Fulcrum Racing 4 DB wheels, thanks to the average 34mm profile, the new Racing 4 DB wheels represent the perfect balance between aerodynamics, driving precision and versatility, ideal for easily uphill riding without sacrificing stability when the speed increases - It is no coincidence that it is the wheels used by the Cofidis team for seasonal training. Compared to the 2018 model, the new version has an aluminum circle with a milled and lightened CNC profile and with a wider 19mm internal channel (in the previous model it was 17mm) which can easily accommodate 25mm roofs. The wheels are also available with 2 Way Fit technology that gives the possibility to choose between clinchin and tubeless (Tubeless tape installed and valves included). At aesthetic level the new Racing 4 dB line has laser engraved graphics, for a more eye-catching look and greater resistance to atmospheric agents.
- Type Tire: 2-Way Fit ™ Ready (Tube / Tubeless Ready).
- Circle diameter: 700c.
- Discipline: Road / Triathlon.
- Category: ASTM 2.
- Weight: 1710g.
- Circle material: aluminum.
- Details Material Circle: Aluminum.
- Profile height: medium 34mm.
- Circle width: 24mm.
- Internal width Channel: 19mm.
- Braking system: disc brake.
- Brake system options: AFS.
- Front pin compatibility: HH12-100.
- Rear pin compatibility: HH12-142.
- Front wheel rays: 24, left 16 - right 8.
- Rear wheel rays: 24, left 8 - right 16.
- Material Rays: Stainless steel.
- Rays: Rounded, Straight Pull.
- NIPPLI: aluminum.
- Front hub: aluminum, aluminum flanges.
- Rear hub: aluminum, aluminum flanges.
- Bearings: 0 adjustable industrial bumps.
- Other: Lasing + adhesives.
- Weight limits (system): 120kg.
- Free wheel versions: HG11, XDR, N3W.