When this number came onto the market it marked a massive innovation in the field of low-profile wheels. What is innovative about the Racing Zero Carbon wheel is the concept: carbon and aluminium blend together to form a unique combination that has successfully re-interpreted the Racing Zero legend with a top-of-the-range version. It has frequently been praised as “super stiff thanks to the aluminium spokes, super reactive thanks to its lightweight rim” as well as boasting “razor-sharp precision” during riding, in addition to being “sturdy and comfortable, light and stable during the tensest moments of a race". What else is there to add? Nothing, except that this wheel for racing bicycles can be improved with a new, lighter, more reactive and stiffer rim. The aim of Fulcrum's R&D department was clear and perhaps seen as a given: the character is not to be touched but the performance can be improved. The rim's standard measurements have stayed the same: 30 mm in height with a 17C groove that is a perfect fit for the 25 mm clincher tyres. What has changed are the materials and the internal and external structure. Twill carbon has been used plus AC3™ technology for improved braking. Racing Zero Carbon is an improved version of the Racing Zero wheel, and is the most sophisticated and innovative racing wheel, made for experienced gran fondo riders, for passionate cyclists who clock up the kilometres to improve their speed, looking for time on the climbs, that perfect feeling, the satisfaction that comes from challenging yourself. For those in search of the ultimate legendary experience.
- Tyre type: Clincher.
- Tyre size: 28".
- Weight: 1358 g.
- Rim material: Carbon.
- Rim material details: Full carbon, "twill" - carbon fiber finishing.
- Rim height: Front and rear 30 mm.
- Rim width: 24,2 mm, etrto 17c.
- Tyre width: From 25 mm to 50 mm.
- Braking system: Caliper.
- Braking surface/braking options: "twill" carbon fiber braking surface. Ac3 treatment on braking surface.
- Front axle compatibility: Qr.
- Rear axle compatibility: Qr.
- Front wheel spokes: 16.
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, two to one (7 left + 14right).
- Spokes material: Stainless steel, double butted.
- Spokes profile technology: Aero, straight pull.
- Nipples: Aluminum.
- Front hub: Carbon, aluminum flanges.
- Rear hub: Aluminum, aluminum oversize flange.
- Bearings: Usb ceramic bearings. Adjustable cup & cones bearing system.
- Others: Plasma treated hg freewheel. Aluminum axle.
- Weight limit: 109 kg (cyclist).
Fulcrum Racing Zero Carbon Wheels - Bright
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)