Fulcrum Racing 4 DB wheels with 35mm rim, the entry point to the medium profile rim segment, when you start talking about aerodynamics, stability at high speeds, maximum driving precision. Racing 4 DB is a solid and precise aluminum wheel, which presents refined solutions such as straight-head spokes or 2-Way Fit Ready profile, in a super competitive and ready to run package.
It is a wheel of character, which can easily wear the role of a single wheel or an excellent training companion, with an aerodynamic advantage and without requiring driving commitment. Perfectly dressed in aerodynamic profile racing bikes, it meets the triathletes in the best way as well as those who do not disdain to get off their satisfaction on the climb. Each watt will be enhanced, each curve will be conducted with precision.
- tire type: 2-Way fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready).
- circle diameter: 28 ".
- discipline: Road / Triathlon.
- category: ASTM 2.
- weight: 1690 g.
- wheel material: Aluminum.
- circle material: aluminum.
- profile height: medium.
- rim height Front and rear: 35 mm.
- rim width: 22 mm.
- Internal channel width: ETRTO 17C.
- tire width: from 23 mm to 50 mm.
- braking system: Disc brake.
- Braking surface / brake option: AFS.
- front axle compatibility: QR / HH15-100 / HH12-100 (no skewers incl.).
- rear axle compatibility: QR / HH12-142 / HH12-135 (no skewers incl.).
- spokes: front 24 (16 left - 8 right).
- spokes: rear 24 (8 left - 16 right).
- spokes: material Stainless steel.
- spokes: profile Rounded, head straight.
- Aluminum nipples.
- front hub: Aluminum, aluminum flanges.
- rear hub: Aluminum, aluminum flanges.
- bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings.
- other: Aluminum axis.
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist).
- freewheel versions HG11.
Fulcrum Racing 4 DB Disc wheels
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)