Kask Valegro wg11 helmet, the profile of the polycarbonate shell of the Valegro helmet has been tested and refined by KASK engineers inside a wind tunnel. In this way, we offer a product that ensures the best results in terms of ventilation. The VALEGRO helmet ensures advanced ventilation and reduced weight to a minimum (180 grams - size S). The new design guarantees the highest level of breathability, thanks to the 37 ventilation holes and the new breathable and quick-drying padding. The 5mm breathable tridimesional thermoformed padding layer is antistatic, bacteriostatic, thermoregulatory and is able to transfer moisture via Resistex Carbon. In addition to this cutting-edge technology, the chin strap padding with faux leather strap makes this helmet a comfortable product to wear for many hours.
- HyVent: the structure and design of the shell ensure the passage of air and reduce the exchangeable heat.
- High breathability: the fiber of the inner padding speeds up the process of evaporation of sweat, slowing the accumulation of moisture on the skin and maintaining constant temperature.
- Antibacterial properties: the fiber of the inner padding does not irritate the skin, on the contrary protects it from bacteria and polluting powders. Eliminates the risk of annoying allergies.
- Antistatic properties: thanks to its conductivity, the fiber of the internal padding is able to absorb and disperse the electrical charges it receives during exercise or from the environment.
- 3D DRY padding: to make the three-dimensional 3D dry padding a multi-layer open cell process is used: advanced technology for maximum comfort and performance.
- Octo Fit: the regulator with micro rubber wheel offers greater grip on the fingers. The contact points of the flexible support include internal gel pads that ensure maximum comfort. These supports are designed to move freely by 180° and adhere perfectly to the head, whatever shape it is. The skeletal structure of the support has been designed and improved to provide optimal fit and support while retaining the characteristic lightness.
- Chin strap in faux leather: chin strap padding with faux leather strap. The hypoallergenic and washable chin strap is very comfortable and helps prevent skin irritation.
- MIT: MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, provides greater safety and complete protection, thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the top, the base ring and the back of the cap.
- In-Mould: the innovative "In-Mould" technology, which combines the inner shell in polystyrene with the outer shell in polycarbonate, ensures better shock absorption.
- Standard: CE EN 1078.
- Weight: 180 grams (size S).
Kask Valegro WG11 helmet - Matt blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)