Stay protected and carry everything you need for a shorter day on the trail: the Poc Column VPD Backpack 8L combines the flexible, lightweight and protective VPD Air back plate with enough space to carry a hydration system, tools and a snack. Featuring an innovative strap design with adjustable shoulders and sternum, the trail pack stays securely in place without the need for a waist strap. Constructed almost entirely from recycled materials, the backpack is designed to last with minimal impact. With enough space for trail gear, small snacks and a 3-liter hydration bladder, the backpack allows you to easily carry everything you need for a shorter day in the saddle. Separate compartments in the main pocket keep tools safe and help ensure weight is evenly distributed across the pack so items don't slip and cause discomfort while driving. Reflective details, a hanger loop and a ventilated 3D mesh on the straps enhance functionality.
- Volume: 8L
- VPD Air protector: 39 cm long light and ventilated back protector that offers certified protection.
- Recycled fabrics: most of the materials used are recycled.
- Works with hydration systems: they will fit blisters with a volume up to 3 liters.
- Secure and adjustable fit: Adjustable sternum and shoulder straps keep the bag secure without the need for a waist belt.
- Tool Pouches: Pouches in the main compartment keep tools safe.
- Chest pockets: Two chest strap pockets allow for easy access to small travel essentials.
- Key hook: Prevents keys from getting bumped or lost.
- 3D Mesh: The ventilated and structured 3D mesh on the straps improves comfort.
- Clothes hanger ring: reflective details.
- Color: black.