Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ there is no other E-Bike with the same ride quality, range and power that is also light enough to lift it. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is perfect for getting to work, going out fast and getting around town. The front and rear lights are very bright for perfect visibility, the mudguards protect you from water splashes and dirt, and the rear luggage rack allows the mounting of practical bags.
- FORK: Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost ™ 12x110mm, front-rack-compatible.
- COLLAR: Integrated w / frame.
- BINDING: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount.
- HANDLEBAR: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on.
- SADDLE: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm.
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm.
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
- POST GEAR: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed.
- CONTROLS: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w / Optical Gear Display.
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t.
- CHAIN: KMC e10S, 10-speed w / Missing Link ™.
- CRANKSET: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset.
- GEARS: Praxis, 44t, 104BCD.
- RIMS: 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width.
- ANT HUB: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock ™, 24h.
- POST HUB: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock ™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h.
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry.
- FRONT TIRE: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm.
- REAR TIRE: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm.
- CHAMBERS: Presta, 40mm valve.
- ENGINE: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor.
- UI / REMOTE: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®.
- BATTERY: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh.
- CHARGER: Custom charger, 48V System w / SL system charger plug.
- WIRING: Custom Specialized wiring harness w / chargeport.
- PEDALS: Specialized Commuter w / grip tape & reflectors.
- HEADLIGHT: Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V.
- TAILLIGHT: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V.
- KICKSTAND: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount.
- RACK: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg.
- FENDERS: Specialized DryTech, Aluminum.
- BELL: Simple bell.
- Color: Navy / White Reflective.
Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)