Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon, here we start to get serious. The Turbo Levo Expert with carbon fiber frame and M5 alloy rear stay, FOX 36 fork and DPS shock absorber is light and performing. The Turbo Levo is a true progressive trailbike. The reach is extended, the chain stays are short, the steering angle is relaxed and a low center of gravity has been maintained. Perfect uphill efficiency. The Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies pedal input by up to 410%, which is mind-blowing power. The battery gives you ample autonomy. Plus, the Mission Control App can manage the battery automatically, so it lasts as long as you need it. More power, more kilometers per ride, more fun. Carbon fiber frame and M5 alloy rear stay with Sidearm for excellent ride quality and maximum control.
- Frame: FACT 9m Carbon w / M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel.
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 160mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle.
- Collar: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm.
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune.
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore.
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp.
- Knobs: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black.
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M / L: 150mm, XL: 170mm.
- Front brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S / M: 200mm, L / XL: 220mm.
- Rear brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Gearbox: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Controls: SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click.
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t.
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: Praxis forged M30, custom offset.
- Gears: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel.
- Rims: Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready.
- Front hub: Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h.
- Rear hub: Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race.
- Front tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 ".
- Rear tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve.
- Motor: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal.
- UI / REMOTE: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®.
- Battery: Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w / rock guard, 700Wh.
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w / Rosenberger plug.
- Wiring: Custom Specialized harness.
- Color: Sage Green / Forest Green.
Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)