Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon, here we start to get serious. The Turbo Levo Expert with carbon fiber frame and M5 alloy rear stay, FOX 36 fork and DPS shock absorber is light and powerful. DOWN NECK OF NECK. SALITE STEEP? OF COURSE. The Turbo Levo is a true progressive trail bike. We have extended reach, the chain stays are short, the steering angle is relaxed and we have kept a low center of gravity. Perfect efficiency uphill. GREATER POWER. MORE AUTONOMY. The Specialized 2.1 engine amplifies the input on the pedals up to 410%, an amazing power. The battery provides you with ample autonomy. Moreover, the Mission Control App can manage the battery automatically, to make it last as long as you need. More power, more kilometers for every ride, more fun.
- Carbon fiber frame and M5 alloy rear wagon with Sidearm for excellent ride quality and maximum control.
- Powerful and fluid engine.
- FOX shock absorber and fork with 150mm of travel.
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Crankset: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- Rear gearbox: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Igranaggi: 32T, custom steel
- Chain: KMC X11ET, 11-speed w / Missing Link ™
- Controls: SRAM S700, single-click lever
- Front brake: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear brake: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M / L / XL: 160mm of travel
- Connection: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
- Knobs: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S / M: regular thickness, L / XL: XL thickness
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3 / S4 / S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt
- Rims: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve
- Rear tire: Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 "
- Rays; DT Swiss Competition Race
- Front tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 "
- Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD body driver, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Collar: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- Frame: FACT 9m Carbon w / M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Fork: Fox 36 Performance, 150mm travel, Grip damper with 3 position micro adjust, 51mm offset
- Shock absorber: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- UI / Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w / Rosenberger plug
- Engine: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Wiring: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- Battery: Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w / rock guard, 700Wh
- Color: Polished Carbon / Shotgun Cane.
Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon - Black grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)