The Specialized Turbo Como Super Light (SL) was designed to ride in the city and beyond. On the Turbo Como it is possible to carry a load twice its own weight. A surprising E-bike, beautiful and simple to use. You will love the ease of maintenance that comes with the gearbox in the hub. This system protects the gearbox from weather conditions and dirt, and you can change gears at any time, even when you are stopped at traffic lights. The Turbo Como SL has integrated lights and fenders. The battery is integrated into the down tube, so that at first glance, the Turbo Como doesn't even look like an E-bike. For long rides it is possible to use an extra battery, the Range Extender, which allows you to pedal up to 150km without having to recharge. Believe us, you will find yourself inventing commissions just to ride it!
- The 5-speed Nexus hub gear allows you to change gears even when stationary, and is easy to maintain.
- Specialized 320Wh battery integrated in the down tube, compatible with the use of Range Extender (sold separately), for a total range of up to 150km.
- Featherweight Specialized SL 1.1 engine, 240W peak, 35Nm torque, amplification twice yourself (180% assistance), up to 25km / h.
- Very bright lights for visibility in all conditions.
- Integrated front luggage rack, complete with basket and upper net.
- Drytech mudguards and provision for mounting rear bags.
- Compatible with the use of the Turbo Connect Display (available separately).
- Internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and reliable.
- Excellent performance even on rough roads, thanks to the durable 650b wheels with Specialized Nimbus 2.3 tires, BlackBelt puncture protection and reflective sidewalls.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds.
- Fork: Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Seat Binder: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm.
- Handlebars: Specialized Como SL handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing.
- Grips: Body Geometry XC Contour.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount.
- SeatPost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt-clamp, 5mm setback, 34.9mm.
- Front Brake: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor.
- Rear Brake: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor.
- Shift Levers: Microshift SL-SCN05, 5-speed Nexus compatible.
- Cassette: Shimano 30t sprocket.
- Chain: KMC CN-HG71.
- Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms.
- Chainrings: 40T, custom-alloy.
- Chaincase: Integrated Chaincover.
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors.
- Headlight: Supernova Mini2, 235lm, 12V, alloy housing.
- Taillight: Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount, 12V.
- Kickstand: Specialized Center-Mount, 255mm.
- Rack: Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max. 20kg load.
- Fenders: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays.
- Bell: Simple bell.
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 24/32h.
- Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h.
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus, 5-speed internal gear hub, SG-C7000-5D, 32H, BLACK.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
- Front Tire: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3.
- Rear Tire: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3.
- Inner Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve.
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor.
- UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote.
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh.
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug.
- Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport.
- Color: Dove Grey / Transparent.
Specialized Turbo Como SL 4.0 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)