Specialized Tarmac SL8 Pro, no bicycle is as fast as the Tarmac SL8 thanks to a combination of aerodynamics, lightness and driving quality previously considered impossible. After eight generations and over two decades of development, it is not just the fastest Tarmac ever: it is the fastest racing bike in the world. Are your legs ready? Aerodynamics or lightness alone do not win races: what matters is speed. To obtain this speed it is necessary to create a combination without compromise of aerodynamics, lightness, rigidity and absorption of stresses. Thanks to complex simulations that use real data, the Specialized Ride Science Team has verified that the Tarmac SL8 is the fastest racing bike on any route: - 16.6 seconds on 40 km of plain, 128 seconds faster on the Milan route -Ar will, 20 seconds faster on the Tourmalet climb.
- GRAGES: 52/36T.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 12-Speed, 11-30T.
- Rear change: Shimano Ultegra of2 R8150, 12-Speed.
- Central movement: Shimano Threaded BSA.
- Pulpting: Shimano Ultegra R8100 with 4IIII Power Meter.
- Front derailler: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, Braze-on.
- Commands: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170, Hydraulic Disc.
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 12-Speed.
- Sella: Body Geometry Power Pro, Hollow Titanium Rails.
- Handburst: Roval Rapide Handlebar, Carbon.
- Ribbon: SuPacaz Super Sticky Kush.
- Attack: Tarmac Integrated Stem, 6-Degree.
- Forcella: fact 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-xele, flat-mott disc.
- Frame: Tarmac SL8 FACT 10R Carbon, Rider First Engineered ™, Win Tunnel Enginehed, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc.
- Rooms: Turbo Ultralight, 60mm Presta Valve.
- Front tire: S-Works Turbo, 2br, 700x26mm.
- Rear pneumatic: S-Works Turbo, 2br, 700x26mm.
- Front wheel: Roval Rapide CL II, 21mm Internal Width Carbon Rim Tubeless Ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, DT for Roval 350 Hub, DT Swiss Revolution Spokes, 51mm Depth.
- Rear wheel: Roval Rapide CL II, 21mm Internal Width Carbon Rim Tubeless Ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, DT for Roval 350 Hub, DT Swiss Revolution Spokes, 60mm Depth.
- Reggisella: S-Works Tarmac SL8 Carbon Seat Post, fact carbon, 15mm offset.
- Collarino: Tarmac Integrated Wedge.
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170, Hydraulic Disc.
- Color: blue (Satin Blue Onyx / Black).
Specialized Tarmac SL8 Pro Shimano Ultegra UDi2 - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.