Thanks to the unparalleled suspension kinematics, the new Stumpjumper Comp has sublime handling and perfectly calibrated stiffness. The definitive Trailbike with new geometry, new suspension and quality components.
- THE STANDARD ON THE TRAIL - When Specialized began developing the Stumpjumper, the goals were quite ambitious. A lighter weight possible without compromising strength, a stiff frame, perfect cornering and an enjoyable geometry, all with the best suspension kinematics. In the end, it seems that you can have both your cake and eat it too.
- 130MM TRAVEL PERFECT FOR TRAIL - The suspension kinematics have been tuned to provide the best all-round performance with 130mm travel. Numerous tests in the laboratory and in the field have made it possible to create an intermediate stroke vehicle capable of attacking even gravity paths, it is as easy to handle as few and very agile as if it were an engine.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY - 'S-sizing' geometry is just the right one. Long, low, relaxed, short offset fork, a steeper stem make the Stumpjumper stable, comfortable on climbs and better in any situation. With the FlipChip you also have the ability to customize your stance, so that the Stumpjumper delivers the right performance on any terrain.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED ™ - This size-specific design approach results in excellent performance for every frame, no matter if you ride the smaller S1 size, or if you need the larger one, S6. The driving characteristics are perfect for everyone, you will turn as if you were on the rails with a balanced stiffness.
- SWAT ™ - In the Stumpjumper frame we find the SWAT ™ compartment, to be able to store pumps or other to repair a puncture.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT ™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube / Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel.
- Shock absorber: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x45mm.
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm axle, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel.
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore.
- Handlebar: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width.
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4 / S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm.
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm / Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed.
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd.
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t.
- Chain: Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed.
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, S1: 165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm.
- Gears: 30T.
- BB: Shimano, BB-MT800, Threaded.
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost / Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
- Front tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3 ".
- Purgatory rear tire, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3 ".
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve.
- Color: Gray (Satin Smoke / Cool Gray / Carbon).
Specialized Stumpjumper Comp - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.