Specialized Rockhopper 29, better performance, better value for money. A better Rockhopper. With the setting of the position and the handling, making the right size of wheels available to each rider, and with a specific Rx tune calibration to measure, the new Rockhopper is even more performing, without extra charge. 2x8 Shimano transmission with MicroSHIFT controls and Radius CX-7 mechanical disc brakes. A real bargain.
- Frame: A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible.
- Collar: Alloy, quick release, 34.9.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90 / 100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset.
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy Stout, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Knobs: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on.
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Front brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm.
- Rear brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm.
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M315.
- Gearbox: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed.
- Controls: microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 8-speed.
- Cassette: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t.
- Chain. KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w / reusable Missing Link ™.
- Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy.
- Gears: 22 / 36T.
- Bottom bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle.
- Rims: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h.
- Front hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H.
- Rear hub: Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front tire: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3 ".
- Chambers: Schrader, 40mm valve.
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt.
- Color: Black/white.