Specialized Riprock 24. Absence of fear means freedom. Pedaling without fear requires a bike that lives up to children's imaginations. The Riprock is a kid's mountain bike with all the features of an adult bike, such as modern geometry, Ground Control tires, hydraulic disc brakes and internal cable routing. With a wide range of gears, the Riprock is the perfect mountain bike to inspire little riders to climb higher and descend with full confidence. Comfort is also key to the same confidence, and with the Riprock everything has been done to facilitate a correct position, for a comfortable grip and to create the right proportions.
- The 130mm Bridge saddle, the reduced Q factor (distance between the pedals), the short cranks improve hip, knee and foot alignment, thus reducing the possibility of suffering sports injuries and increasing the output on the pedal. Appropriate diameter grips and a new frame geometry provide better handling, encouraging little bikers to ride more often.
- A lightweight frame, renewed geometry and wide-range transmission create the perfect bike for kids to tackle the climbs.
- The passion for trail starts here. Specialized's long experience in making mountain bikes also translates into modern features for the Riprock, such as a relaxed head angle, internal cable routing, hydraulic disc brakes and Ground Control tires.
- Gears: 30T, chainguard.
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, 140mm length, narrow Q-factor, w / chainguard.
- Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w / reusable Missing Link ™.
- BB: Square-tapered, 68mm.
- Controls: microSHIFT Advent SL-M6190, 9-speed, short reach triggers for easy operation.
- Rear derailleur: microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w / clutch.
- Cassette: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t.
- Frame: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 148mm thru-axle, 30.9mm dropper post ready, replaceable derailleur hanger compatible.
- Fork: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, 15x110mm, W / Mini Fender.
- Collar: Bolt-type, 34.9mm.
- Rims: Alloy, 16mm depth, 25mm internal width, 28H.
- Hubs: Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 12x148 Boost, 11-speed compatiable / Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 15x110 Boost.
- Tires: Ground Control Sport, 24x2.35 ".
- Chambers: Presta, 32mm valve.
- Brakes: C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor, adjustable reach.
- Handlebar: Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm.
- Saddle: Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm.
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on.
- Seatpost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm.
- Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise.
- Pedals: Nylon platform w / reflectors.
- Color: Black (Satin Cast Black / Smoke).
Specialized Riprock 24 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.