With our Riprock Coaster 16, riding gets boiled down to its simplest element—fun. And to make sure of it, we designed the bike with tons of cool features that our easy for your little ones to use, like a coaster brake for simple stopping, wide 16x2.3" tyres that increase stability and confidence, and tough components which will stand up to years of abuse. It's the perfect bike for your little ripper to start getting out on the trail with—we just wish that we had one when we were kids.
- The premium A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- 16x2.3" Rhythm Lite tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
- Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum.
- Fork: Hiten, 1-1/8" steerer.
- Front hub: Steel, 3/8" axle, 28h.
- Rear hub: Rear coaster brake, 3/8" cr-mo axle, loose ball bearings, 16t cog, 28h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 16", alloy single wall, pin joint, 28h.
- Inner tubes: Schrader valve .
- Front tyre: Rhythm lite, 16x2.3", 30tpi, wire bead, directional tread.
- Rear tyre: Rhythm lite, 16x2.3", 30tpi, wire bead, directional tread.
- Crankset: Hi-ten steel.
- Chainrings: 26t.
- Bottom bracket: Steel, loose ball bearings.
- Chain: Kmc z510, single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8".
- Front brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull.
- Handlebars: Bmx, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 115mm rise, 520mm width, 22.2mm.
- Grips: Hiten, 1-1/8" steerer.
- Stem: Ahead, alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, 22.2mm clamp, 37mm extension.
- Saddle: Specialized kids'.
- Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm.
- Seat binder: Alloy, 28.6mm.
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/reflectors.
- Color: pink (Rainbow Flake Pink / Turquoise / Light Turquoise).
Specialized Riprock 16 - Pink
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Pick and Pay