If we were to stop and think about it, learning to ride back in the day bordered on a traumatic event. The crashes, oh the crashes. These days, however, kids have it easy with awesome little bikes like our Girl's Hotwalk. With no pedals or gears, it's designed to help your little girl find her balance by making it as easy as possible to put her feet down. In fact, scooting around with her feet is how the bike moves (outside of gravity), so she'll get used to the feeling of riding without much of the risk. Even better for you, there isn't much that can break should the bike hit the deck on the pump track, so there's less maintenance then with a "traditional" bike. That's right, you get parental hero status, and they have the time of their lives while they're learning to ride. Win-win.
- Tough, light, and durable, the A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built to stand up to years of tough riding.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum, 12" walking bike, formed tubes, horizontal dropouts.
- Fork: Hi-ten steel, 1" threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts.
- Front hub: Steel, nutted axle, 16h.
- Rear hub: Steel, nutted axle, 16h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 12", alloy single wall, pin joint, 16h.
- Inner tubes: Schrader valve.
- Front tyre: Rhythm lite, 12x2.0", 30tpi, wire bead.
- Rear tyre: Rhythm lite, 12x2.0", 30tpi, wire bead.
- Handlebars: Specialized kids', steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 22.2mm.
- Grips: Specialized, kraton, closed end, 105mm.
- Stem: Quill, alloy, 22.2mm clamp.
- Saddle: Specialized kids, 22.2mm integrated steel seatpost.
- Seatpost: Steel, 22.2mm, integrated w/ saddle.
- Seat binder: Alloy, 25.4mm.
Specialized Hotwalk Boy - Pink light blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)