If we go back to the times when we ourselves learned to pedal, we remember falls, falls, falls. Today, however, our children have an easier time, thanks to bikes like our Hotwalk. Without pedals or gears, it is very easy to learn to find your balance and get used to the feeling of being in the saddle. All with much lower risks than those we faced. The hotwalks are also very robust and require very little maintenance.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum, 12 "walking bike, formed tubes, horizontal dropouts.
- Fork: Hi-ten steel, 1 "threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts.
- Front hub: Steel, nutted axle, 16h.
- Rear hub: Steel, nutted axle, 16h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 12 ", alloy single wall, pin joint, 16h.
- Chambers: Schrader valve.
- Front tire: Rhythm lite, 12x2.0 ", 30tpi, wire bead.
- Rear tire: Rhythm lite, 12x2.0 ", 30tpi, wire bead.
- Handlebar: Specialized kids', steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 22.2mm.
- Grips: Specialized, kraton, closed end, 105mm.
- Stem: Quill, alloy, 22.2mm clamp.
- Saddle: Specialized kids, 22.2mm integrated steel seatpost.
- Seatpost: Steel, 22.2mm, integrated w / saddle.
- Collar: Alloy, 25.4mm.