Your little one might love to ride, but that doesn't mean they'll be doing Trans-Provence this summer. That's why we made our Hotrock 24 with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighbourhood hills, and enough front end travel to ride beginner's trails confidently. Of course, it also features a lightweight, yet durable, A1 Premium Aluminium frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track. Chatter and bumps, meanwhile, are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 50mm of travel. Then there are a whole host of other components that are plenty tough enough to stand up to your little ripper, so you can rest assured that you'll be spending more time riding with your kid and less time waiting in line at the repair counter.
- Tough, light, and durable, the A1 Premium Aluminium frame is built to stand up to years of tough riding.
- SR Suntour suspension fork offers 50mm of coil-sprung travel that smooths out bumpy, rough terrain.
- The 8-speed Shimano Tourney shifts smoothly and is tough enough for abuse.
- Chain: Kmc hv500.
- Bottom bracket: Bsa, square taper, e-type.
- Crankset: Forged alloy, square taper, 152mm w/ chainguard.
- Shift levers: Shimano tourney, revo, 8-speed.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t.
- Chainrings: 34t.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano tourney tx, 8-speed.
- Front hub: Alloy, loose ball bearings, bolt type, 32h.
- Rear hub: Alloy, 8-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, bolt type, 32h.
- Inner tubes: Schrader valve.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 24", single wall aluminum, 32h.
- Front tyre: Specialized renegade, 24x2.1", 26 tpi, wire bead.
- Rear tyre: Specialized renegade, 24x2.1", 26 tpi, wire bead.
- Saddle: Specialized kids.
- Seatpost: Alloy, single bolt, 15mm offset, 27.2mm.
- Stem: 20-degree rise, 25.4mm.
- Handlebars: 60mm, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm.
- Grips: Specialized, slip-on.
- Front brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull, tool-less reach adjust brake lever.
- Rear brake: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever.
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/ reflectors.
- Seat binder: Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm.
- Fork: Sr suntour xct-jr, coil spring w/ preload adjust, 50mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, quick-release, v-brake and post mount disc compatible.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum, single-butted, unisex frame, replaceable derailleur hanger.
Specialized Hotrock 24 - Black fluo pink
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)