- Frame: Specialized fact 11m, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, Threaded BB, 12x148mm Rear Spacing, Internal Cable Routing.
- Collarine: Specialized Alley 34.9.
- Fork: Rockshox Judy Gold, Motion Control Damper, Only Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm Thru -Axle, 100mm of Travel (XS - 80mm Travel).
- Attack: 3D-force Alley, 31.8mm, 7-Degree.
- Handbridge: Specialized Alley XC Minise, Double-Botted Alley, 8-Degree Backsweep, 6-Degree Upsweep, 10mm Rise, 31.8mm.
- Ribbon: Specialized Trail GRIPS.
- Sella: Body Geometry Power Sport, Steel Rails.
- Reggisella: Specialized Alley, Single Bolt, 30.9mm.
- Brakes: Sram Level T Hydraulic Disc, 2-Piston Caliper.
- Rear change: SRAM NX EAGLE, 12-Speed.
- Commands: SRAM NX Eagle, Trigger, 12-Speed.
- Cassette: SRAM NX EAGLE PG-1230, 12-Speed, 11-50T.
- Chain: SRAM SX EAGLE, 12-Speed W/ Powerlock.
- Pulpting: SRAM X1000 EAGLE, DUS, 170/175mm 32T.
- Greases: 32t.
- Central movement: SRAM DUS, BSA 73mm, Threaded.
- Search: Specialized Alley, Tubeless Ready, 25mm Internal Width, 28h.
- Front hub: Alley, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15x110mm Thru-Axle, 28h.
- Rear hub: Alley, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 12x148mm Thru-Axle, 28h.
- Front pneumatic: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35.
- Rear pneumatic: Specialized Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35.
- Rooms: Standard, Lend Valve.
- Raggi: Stainless, 14g.
- Color: Black / abalone gloss.
Specialized Epic Hardtail - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.