Perfect for the trail, desirable as hell. The Specialized Epic EVO Pro is very efficient and capable. On the Epic EVO it increases the fork travel by 20mm and the rear wheel travel by 10mm, but with a lot of effort we were able to implement these changes in such a way as to make a huge difference in tackling the singletrack. The Epic EVO with Progressive XC geometry is extremely capable and versatile thanks to the flip chip on the flip rear stay that allows you to adjust the head angle and the height of the movement. The new suspension kinematics of the Epic EVO works in concert with the Rx XC calibration which guarantees the possibility of making the most of the ride and at the same time has anti-squat characteristics for excellent pedaling efficiency. The Epic Pro is equipped with Fox Factory suspension and the Shimano XTR 12-speed groupset.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered ™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel.
- Collar: Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm.
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx XC Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w / Open Mode Adjustment, 190x40mm.
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, Fit4 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm of travel.
- Binding: Race Face Aeffect R, 60mm, 35mm clamp.
- Handlebar: Race Face NEXT Carbon, 20mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 760mm wide, 35mm.
- Tape: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails.
- Seatpost: Fox Factory Transfer, Kashima, 30.9mm, 125mm / 150mm / 175mm travel.
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor.
- Gearbox: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus.
- Shifters: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed.
- Cassette: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t.
- Chain: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed w / quick link.
- Crankset: Shimano XTR 9100, Hollowtech 2, 162 q-factor, 32T Chainring, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm.
- Gears: 32T.
- BB: Shimano, BB-MT800, Threaded.
- Rims: Roval Control SL, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h.
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull.
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, 12x148mm thru axle, Microspline freehub body, 28h straight-pull.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race.
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35.
- Chambers: Specialized Turbo Tube.
- Color: Gloss Red Onyx / Red Tint Over Carbon.