The Specialized Epic Evo Pro is perfect for the trail, desirable as hell. The Epic EVO Pro is very efficient and capable. On the Epic EVO, compared to the Epic, it increases the fork travel by 20mm and the travel on the rear wheel by 10mm, but with a lot of effort They managed to implement these changes in a way that makes a huge difference in tackling singletrack. The Epic EVO with Progressive XC geometry is extremely capable and versatile, thanks in part to the flip chip on the flip rear body that allows you to adjust the head angle and bottom bracket height. The Epic EVO's new suspension kinematics work in concert with the Rx XC calibration that ensures you can make the most of the travel while having anti-squat characteristics for optimum pedaling efficiency.
- The Epic EVO Pro rides RockShox suspension and the 12-speed SRAM X0 Eagle AXS groupset.
- To make the most of the Epic EVO 11m's ride characteristics to suit your preferences, simply flip the FlipChip to change the headset angle and bottom bracket height.
- RockShox SID Ultimate fork with Charger Race Day damper.
- SRAM X0 Eagle AXS 12-speed groupset.
- Roval Control Carbon wheels 29-mm hookless inner width, straight spokes and DT Swiss 350 hubs.
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm, SM: 125, MD: 160mm, L/XL: 185mm,.
- Handlebar: Roval Control Rise Carbon Handlebar, 760mm wide, 20mm rise, 35mm.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert.
- Handlebar Tape: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Handlebar stem: TruVativ Descendant 35, 35mm clamp, 60mm.
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, 12x148mm thru axle, Microspline freehub body, 28h straight-pull.
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race.
- Rims: Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h.
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35.
- Inner tubes: Specialized Turbo Tube.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm UDH compatible rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel.
- SWAT components: SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link, detachable SWAT box.
- Saddle Collar: Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm.
- Rear Shock Absorber: RockShox SID LUXE ULTIMATE, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm.
- Fork: Rockshox SID ULTIMATE, Charger Race Day Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel.
- Gear Controls: SRAM AXS POD Controller.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Threaded Wide.
- Chain: SRAM X0 Eagle Flat Top.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0 Eagle AXS.
- Crankset: SRAM X0 Eagle Crankset, 170mm/175mm.
- Sprocket Pack: SRAM X0 Eagle 10-52t.
- Chainrings: 32T.
- Brakes: SRAM Level Silver Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, stealth, 180mm rotor.
- Weight: 11.11kg (24 lb, 7.9 oz).
- Color: Blue (Satin Metallic Deep Lake / Harvest Gold Metallic).
Specialized Epic EVO Pro LTD - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.