The Specialized Enduro Comp is hard to beat in terms of value for money. The same carbon frame as the Expert and Elite models, quality components that include four-piston brakes, single chainring transmission and RockShox suspension. If the Enduro looks like the Demo, it's because they share a good dose of Downhill DNA. The negative trajectory of the rear axle reduces the slowdown of the rear wheel in the event of collisions with sharp obstacles. The low and advanced positioning of the shock absorber gives stability and safety at high speeds. The programmed stiffness of the chassis ensures precise steering and rear traction as if it were sliding on the rails. If you push on the pedals the Enduro will accelerate much faster than you would expect from a bike with these characteristics. We've done all our engineering tricks to make the Enduro an incredibly fast 'machine' to ride. The result? Less bobbing. More speed. Speed and position are not mutually exclusive, and the Enduro's progressive geometry is designed for both climbs and descents. The various columns and stack heights do not differ greatly between one size and another, which means that you can now choose a size not only based on your height, but also based on your driving style. The more relaxed steering angle, the straighter column give responsiveness and capacity, regardless of size.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT ™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel.
- Collar: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm.
- Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 205x60, Trunnion.
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost ™, 170mm of travel.
- Stem: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm.
- Handlebar: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width.
- Knobs: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S / M: regular thickness, L / XL: XL thickness.
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S2-S3: 150mm, S4-S5: 170mm.
- Front brake: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Rear brake: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm.
- Gearbox: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Controls: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed.
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm.
- Gears: Steel, 30T.
- Rims: Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready.
- Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h.
- Rear hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
- Tires: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3 ".
- Tubes: Standard, Presta valve.
- Color: Glossy Aquamarine / Red / Satin Black.
Specialized Enduro Comp Carbon 29 - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)