Specialized diverges E5, to escape on the paths in the countryside, away from traffic and people, but also to go to your favorite gravel race, the new diverge is perfect. The fastest, capable and fun Gravel Bike that we have ever produced. He is snappy and agile under stress, stable and safe if the ground becomes demanding. It has a gravel geometry, and large light for tires. Everything we learned about Strada and Off-Road has been used to create the divertge, destined to write a new chapter in the Gravel category. The DIVEGE comp has an E5 Premium alloy frame and a FACT carbon fiber fiber fork. Everything you need to pedal fast, with confidence and comfort on the road, gravel and off-road. With the Shimano Claris 2x8 gearbox, the Axis Elite alloy wheels with Specialized Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires, the Divertge E5 comp is extremely capable and versatile.
- Attack: 3D-force Alley, 31.8mm, 7-Degree Rise.
- Reggisella: Alley, 2-Bock Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-body hardware.
- Sella: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, Steel Rails.
- Ribbon: Specialized S-Wrap.
- Handwalk: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm Clamp.
- Gears: 50/34t.
- Chain: KMC X8 W/ Missing Link ™.
- Central Moviemnto: Shimano 68mm Threaded.
- Commands: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-Speed.
- Pulpting: Shimano Claris R200.
- Rear change: Shimano Claris, 8-Speed.
- Front derailler: Shimano Claris, 8-Speed, Braze-on.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 8-Speed, 11-34t.
- Rooms: 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta Valve.
- Rear wheel: Axis Elite Disc.
- Front wheel: Axis Elite Disc.
- Pneumatic Ant.
- Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- Post tire.
- Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c.
- Collarine: Alley, 30.8mm.
- Frame: Specialized divertge E5 Premium Aluminum, Threaded BB, Internal Routing, 12x142mm Thru-Exle, Flat-Mount Disc.
- Front brake: Tekter Mira, Flat-Mount, Mechanical Disc.
- Rear brake: Tekter Mira, Flat-Mount, Mechanical Disc.
- Forcella: fact carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-xle, flat-mott disc.
Specialized Diverge E5 - Red
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Pick and Pay