Scott meters 30 is your hypercommuter, ready for real road action. It has an aluminum alloy frame, passage of totally integrated cables, a very sporty position in the saddle and is equipped with the fenders for rainy days. On the hills or on the street, while you go to work, the meters will keep you trained and healthy.
- Frame: meters disc / 6061 d.butted Alleyendrance Geometry Replaceable Derailleur Hangersyncros Fender Kit Ready.
- Forcella: Metrox Alley Disc1 1/4 "-1 1/2" Eccentric Alley Steerer.
- Rear derailler: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS16 Speed.
- Front derailler: Shimano Claris FD-R2000.
- Change leve: Shimano SL-R2000.
- Pulpting: Shimano FC-GRS20050x34 T.
- Central movement: Shimano BB-ES300.
- Chain: KMC X8.
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG508 Speed 11-32 T.
- Brake levers: Shimano BL-MT201.
- Brakes: Shimano Br-Eur300 Hyd.disc.
- Brake disc: Shimano SM-RT10 CL Rotor 180/F and 160/r.
- Handworm: Syncros Flat-Bar Fl2.0 620mm.
- Handbridge attack: Syncros RR2.51 1/4 " / Four Bolt 31.8mm.
- Reggisella: Syncros RR2.5 27.2/300mm.
- Sella: Syncros Tofino Regular 2.5.
- Steering series: ACROS AIF-1113.
- Front hub: Formula Team Cl Disc 28 H.
- Rear hub: Formula Team Cl Disc 28 H.
- Raggi: Black 2mm.
- Circle: Syncros Race 24 Disc28 Front / 28 Rear.
- Front rubber: Schwalbe G -one Aller700x40c.
- Rear rubber: Schwalbe G -one Aller700x40c.
- EXTRASYNCROS: Fender Kit.
- Weight in kg (approx.) 11.6.
- colour: Black.
SCOTT Metrix 30 EQ - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.