Northwave Extreme Pro 3 shoes, the new shape of power. Made from 100% unidirectional carbon, the PowerShape Carbon 15 sole features the exclusive Powershape® system on the arch of the foot that ensures 100% of rider power is transferred to the pedals without wasting any energy.
- With a stiffness index of 15.0, this is the new performance benchmark for road soles.
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal.
- Made with the patented XFrame 2® construction, the upper transfers every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points.
- The double SLW2 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability.
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping.
- Pro Regular Fit footbed with a stiffened dual density design increases the power transfer.
- Weight: 280 gr. (44).
- Color: Black.
Northwave Extreme Pro 3 shoes - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.
I have been in Northwave Extreme shoes for many years and many changes. The version I have previous to Pro 3 is the Pro so this is in comparison to that. Pro 3 has much bigger toe box, unidirectional carbon sole, larger spacing of the dials, lacing is right up the center and the material seems to be deeper around the ankle bones and that material has less foam. They claim that the Pro 3 is cooler but I couldnt feel any difference at all. The shoe stays in place while sprinting full gas and not much for flex which may convey a little more vibrations but no big deal there. The larger toe box gives the sensation of a larger shoe but that is not the case but it is welcome. All in all it has been improved in my opinion.