Five Ten Trailcross Clip-In shoes, a technical and versatile model made in part with recycled materials. Your primary needs are cycling, walking and exploring. The adidas Five Ten Trailcross mountain bike shoes are all about adventure, favoring pedaling efficiency and practicality even for the parts you do on foot. The Stealth® Marathon rubber outsole ensures superior grip on rocky trails. Less rigid than the Pro edition, they feature a lightweight, breathable upper and cushioned midsole that ensure comfort and flexibility ideal for bike adventures. Impact resistant toe and abrasion resistant coatings improve durability. This product is partly made with recycled material obtained from production waste, such as fabric scraps, and from household waste to reduce the environmental impact associated with the production of virgin materials.
- Regular fit.
- Laces and hook and loop closure at the top.
- Textile upper with abrasion resistant coatings and reflective details.
- Lightness and breathability.
- Impact resistant toe.
- Lightweight EVA midsole.
- Weight: 435g (size 42 2/3).
- Stealth® Marathon rubber sole.
- 25% of the components used to make the upper contain at least 50% recycled material.
- Product color: Core Black / Gray Three / Red.
- Product code: GZ9848.
Five Ten 5.10 Trailcross Clip-In mtb shoes- Black
Scarpe mtb Five Ten 5.10 Trailcross Clip-In - Nero