Endura MT500 shoes clipless burner, is the technological shoe for mountain pedal mountain bikes that cyclists were waiting. They are equipped with ergonomistry (EGM) technology, developed in collaboration with the famous physiotherapist and Ergonomo Phil Burt. The days are finished in which the most performing materials and technologies were reserved for clipless footwear.
- Highly resistant upper tissues with perforated panels for greater ventilation.
- Low absorbency lining, quick-drying.
- The EGM plantar maximizes comfort and power transfer.
- StickyFoot ™ Grip contact areas offer excellent connection with quick release pedals.
- The tip and heel sections use STICKYFOOT ™ lasts in an aggressive tread design to offer excellent grip and resistance during walking.
- The Flex profile scale rigidity and flexibility for power transfer and control.
- Traditional laces and the additional Velcro® strap block your feet in place.
- The tongue helps to keep mud and dirt out.
- The heel cup lined in shark skin fabric helps hold the foot in place.
- Reinforced tip and heel offer protection from flying debris.
- Colour: Gray.