- Oxidia: The main fabric of these shorts, offers the ideal balance between comfort without rubbing and supporting muscles. The wandering fabric is composed of very high polyamide and elastomer yarns, to ensure breathability and compression of muscles, wrapping the lower back and thighs with pleasant softness on the skin. The front panel is made with loosange, a new fabric developed by Assos to eliminate pressure on sensitive areas.
- Construction / fit: Rollbar technology and the butterfly panel has been used to ensure stability, has been used for suspenders and panels. Each leg panel is enriched by the Louvretec structure, with specific shots on the outer part of the thighs, to provide a compressive and personalized seal. GTO is available in two different leg lengths: standard version and long version (3 cm more than the standard version).
- Fondello a thousand GTO C2: created with the proven Goldengate technology, or free from side seams, and with the necessary seams built for a comfortless comfort. For the frontal part Assos used the new Sundeck Superleggero, ICONICO KUKUPENTHOUSE HEAR: A super soft fabric on the skin, free of foam, preformed to support the anatomical shapes of man, guaranteeing maximum ventilation. Moreover, this backside is equipped with the Twin21 System consisting of three different layers:
- Microshock: The base of the bottom is made up of an ultra-light foam with a thickness of 11 millimeters and a highly cushioning composition.
- Filterfoam: Among the layer of Microshock and the 3D Waffle, a foam has been inserted with a low density matrix with a thickness of 10 millimeters to completely absorb microving. The open cell structure allows the elimination of excess sweat.
- 3D Waffle: a patented, perforated, three-layer foam has been used in contact, which increases breathability and reduces excess weight.
- Krater Cooler: a system with small holes in the front of the bottom to increase the passage of the air so that the most delicate areas remain fresh.
- Golden Gate: a patented technology that interrupts the seams along both lateral placement of the bottom, offering more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this delicate part subject to rotary movements.
- ZEROWAIST: a belt with taped and reinforced edge, alive cutting, which offers the best possible transition between the body and the fabric panel: more comfort with less pressure.
- Finish Skingrip Finishing: Live cutting edge with a very thin silicone application, which keeps the shorts in place without exerting excessive pressure.
- SUPERFLAT XBIB: a single section of elastic material, folded on itself, which goes to form an X support structure, which generates a limited vertical elasticity in the back.
- Color: Flamme d' or.
Assos Mille GTO bib short - Gold
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.