Q36.5 R2 Y long-sleeved jersey, made with a high-density brushed micro fleece fabric, the R2 Y long-sleeved cycling jersey offers warmth and freedom of movement, while the DWR treatment increases its resistance to rain light and the spray of the wet road. Three rear pockets and a fourth with zipper for valuables ensure easy accessibility and excellent load capacity. The reflective elements guarantee visibility in low light conditions for bike rides at sunrise or sunset. The R2 Y long sleeve jersey is a high-performance cool-weather jersey that won't fail to be used during your fall and winter workouts.
- Pre-Shaped Fit: A classic long-sleeved jersey, updated with pre-shaped sleeves for excellent ergonomics and comfort on the road.
- Invisible pocket system: Three back pockets and a fourth zip pocket keep your valuables safe. Reflective elements ensure good visibility in low light conditions.
- High breathability: Constructed with a mesh, high-density microfleece fabric, the Y R2 is warm, stretchy and with its DWR treatment ready to withstand light rain and street spray.
- Material: 79% Polyester, 21% Elastane.
- Weight: 210 g.
- Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 12 ° C.
- Color: Purple (Fig).
Q36.5 R2 Y long sleeves jersey - Purple
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.