The Gobik Winter Merino long-sleeved underwear jersey uses a designed combination of fibers that gives it the best properties for winter cycling. It retains body heat and transports sweat and moisture to the upper layers for a dry, comfortable feel.
- This jersey uses a studied combination of fibers that give it the best properties for winter cycling (merino wool, polypropylene, polyamide and elastane).
- Merino wool is a popular fiber for high-performance outdoor activities. Its fibers are half as thick as those of ordinary wool and have a wavy structure, with many seams between them and millions of microscopic air pockets inside. This curious arrangement gives it unique properties: it is insulating, temperature regulating, antibacterial, non-irritating, and has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio.
- All seams are flat for maximum comfort, with no chafing and carefully designed positioning.
- The collar has a design designed to facilitate the evaporation of residual heat.
- The waistband has an elongated hem that improves the fit and prevents the shirt from moving or riding up.
- Insulating, heat-regulating, antibacterial and non-irritating merino wool.
- Anti-chafing flatlock seams for maximum comfort.
- Wide collar for evaporation of residual heat.
- Weight: 150 g (M).
- Temperature of use: 5- 10 ºC.
- Color: Gray (Coal).
Gobik Winter Merino long sleeves base layer - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.