We know that the requirements for off-road and road racing are very different. The long and hard ascents during the hot days require a more breathable mesh, with greater protection on the trails. And this is where the OFFROAD XC women's short-sleeved jersey comes into play. Specially designed for athletes, it is ready to face long days in the saddle, even in rapid changes on gravel or circular routes. Packaged with the tested and lightweight Stripe fabric, its breathability ensures great freshness even on the steepest slopes. We used a triple mesh ultra-suction fabric for the armpits, the famous tripartite design of the pockets and the impeccable TorpedoGrey, for unsurpassed safety during irregular terrain races. Finally, to be sure that it performed its task perfectly, the XC mesh technology has been tested by the demanding and experienced riders of the BMC MTB Racing team, and is ready to face your next local routes.
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: A breathable and elastic circular knit, our exclusive Stripe fabric is quick to dry. Supreme ventilation, UPF35 protection and integrated odorControl.
- 3-Mesh: The newest bi-stretch circular knit features on the armpits for greater breathability.
- "Triple ramp" concept pockets: taking advantage of all the driving experiences, Assos created the new torpedoGrey torch design with the optimal height to facilitate access and added our "triple ramp" concept that prevents any content from escape while driving. The internal stitching barely shapes the closure to keep your items under control. Now with an additional security pocket with zipper.
- Full cam zip: thin and light zip to adapt individually to the conditions.
- OFFROAD XC RACING LINE: In ASSOS you realize that the wearability of clothing is fundamental to your performance. When designing a product to be used in the most extreme conditions, for example during racing, they use a tighter and slightly more compressive fit. It will feel like a second skin while driving, although it is likely to feel restrictive when it is not in the driving position. As a result, higher performance, greater comfort and less resistance are achieved.
- Specific cut for the woman: anatomically mapped fit. Ensures that the garment works in harmony with a woman's body on the bike.