Assos DYORA RS summer women jersey is engineered with a second-skin fit, lightest textiles, and comfort-driven details for competitive cyclists and serious riders alike. The race platform for women athletes. This is DYORA, a performance jersey engineered with the textile innovations and comfort-driven details integral to ASSOS, now patterned with a female-specific aero fit for racing and training. The front panel is made with a highly elastic 3D knit fabric that’s been developed with breathability and moisture transfer in mind. At the rear, Assos have incorporated the Stabilizer textile, which prevents your pockets from sagging with its limited vertical-stretch design. The aggressive position speed-focused riders take also informed our material choice for the sleeves and pockets, which needed to be as soft and flexible as possible. Assos buttery smooth Push Pull textile was just the ticket, providing high UV protection (UPF 50+) along with its quick-drying properties. In terms of fit, the DYORA is cut to move like a second-skin, mirroring your body in the riding position for the fastest profile possible. Finishing details include the bonded camlock zipper, taped waist, and raw-cut sleeves. In the back we’ve added our Triple Ramp Pockets to lock in your cargo, along with a light elastic hem to keep the jersey securely in place.
miniCheck Tex: Open 3D knit fabric that has truly exceptional breathability. Quick drying and superlight. UPF 25 despite weighing so little. Built-in odorControl.
- Push Pull: The pockets and sleeves are made of our ASSOS-developed Push Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable.
- Stabilizer: Featherweight but strong material, perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the jersey. Maintains stability and alignment—and has UPF30—despite its minimal weight and volume.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Our storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed. Earphones hole in right pocket; micro-perforated bonded reflex for visibility.
- Bonded Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of an ultralight bonded full-length zipper with camlock. Micro-injected neck tab stabilizes fabric to enable single-handed zipper operation.
- Raw Cut Sleeves: Smooth wrap rear with bonded front strikes the best balance between comfort and stability.
- Taped Waist: Bonded edges for added refinement to the fit and improved aerodynamics.
- Lightweight Rear Hem: A wide, secure elastic hem that ensures a frictionless fit while riding.
- aeroFit: Our trimmest, speed-focused cut that’s tighter and more compressive than our racingFit. May feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding.
- Composition: 59%PL 27%PA 14%EA.
- Color: violet (venus violet).
Assos Dyora RS summer SS women jersey - Violet
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)