Specialized Flux 800 light, short days depress you because you spend less time on the trail? Go there anyway with the Flux 800 light - it will allow you to beat the trail without being afraid of being surprised by the darkness. To be mounted on the helmet (attack included) or on the handlebar (bracket sold separately) and will illuminate the path. The darkness dominates thanks to the double Cree ™ and optical LEDs designed for a wide and precise vision.
- The double-beam reflector optics direct the light where you need it.
- Cree XPG2 and XPL LEDs
- Supplied complete with attachment for the helmet, handlebar bracket that can be purchased separately.
- The width of the spoke provides 180 ° visibility from other cyclists or motorists.
- Internal 2600mAh Li-Ion battery, USB rechargeable.
- LED brightness from 300 to 800 lumens
- Fast recharge at 90% in 1.5 hours, full charge in 3 hours.
- Four operating modes:
- Fixed-high visibility, 800 Lumens Fixed-low, 300 Lumens Fixed-wide, 300 Lumens Flash for day use, 400 Lumens
- You can lock the light for transport by holding down longer.
- Compatibility with Ambush, Ambush Comp, Tactic, Prevail II and Propero helmets.
Specialized Flux 800 light - Front
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.