Dotout Twinpower Jacket is the garment that for ergonomics, warmth, weight and technology is able to satisfy the needs of very demanding consumers. Made with three types of fabric. The back, underarms and waistline are in Dot Cold Warm to ensure breathability, warmth and elasticity. The front and sleeves are made with the particular Dot Sandwich structure, externally coupling the Dot Air Light fabric for air protection with the exclusive Polartec® Alpha® fabric inside. Polartec® Alpha® is a fabric developed in collaboration with the US special forces, it ensures high performances in terms of breathability, thermal protection and quick drying. The two fabrics thus assembled introduce the new concept of "active protection" of the garment, that is, maximum control of the thermal protection / body moisture disposal ratio, thus avoiding the "shiver" effect during descents or less active phases. Furthermore, Polartec® Alpha®, being a wadding with a particular mesh structure, is used in a "Direct" manner without lining, ensuring lightness and compressibility to the garment. Polartec® fabrics guarantee the performance for which they were made throughout the life cycle of the garment. Due to its characteristics Twinpower Jacket falls into the "long season" category, garments developed for intermediate climatic conditions. The combination with more or less heavy intermediate layers lengthens the period of use making it suitable even for very harsh climates.
- Anatomical preformed construction.
- Dot Sandwich construction: front and sleeves in Dot Air Light for protection from the air, separated from the internal one in contact with the body made of Polartec® Alpha Direct® to ensure active protection in different climatic conditions.
- Ergonomic neck.
- Ergonomic sleeve construction for natural mobility.
- Insert under sleeve and back in Dot Cold Warm stretch for maximum mobility and breathability.
- Sleeve bottom with internal cuff in elasticized Dot Cold Warm, which prevents air entry and ensures thermal protection.
- Back jacket bottom with non-slip elastic for a perfect grip to the trousers and ergonomic fit.
- Front divisible zip with personalized self-locking slider.
- Front zip saver in Dot Air X-Light anti-air fabric.
- 3 rear pockets, including 1 Dot Safe.
- High visibility reflective applications.
- Color: black / black.
Dotout Twinpower jacket - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.