Assos Mille Gt Ultraz Evo jacket has been renewed this year to enhance levels of protection and increase warmth. For the front part that faces the wind and the one on the upper back, NEOS Light was used, a proven triple-layer and ultra-light softshell fabric, equipped with a taped polyurethane membrane, waterproof and 100% windproof, which guarantees the body exposed to the elements for complete protection from snow, rain, road splashes, whipping wind and low temperatures. By combining this Light membrane with the breathable RX Heavy combed fabric with high thermal insulation, thus allowing your body to remain dry and warm. The sleeves are made with NEOS Ultra fabric - the thinnest in the range, also used for the twinDeck double-layer structure - while the inside is made with 652.RX fabric, which by brushing provides additional protection and comfort. At the cuffs you will notice that these two fabrics are not sewn together, this allows your gloves to integrate perfectly with the other layers for aerodynamic comfort. The rear components on the right and left are made with the triple-layer NEOS Medium and RX Heavy fabrics, while the central one is characterized by greater breathability and stability. The strategic application of the three NEOS softshell fabrics of different weights to the Ultraz jacket allows you to guarantee the right protection where you need it most and, at the same time, total breathability and lightness. The selection of these materials is inspired by the position taken on the bicycle and the racing conditions for which this jacket was designed, in the knowledge that racing in the middle of winter requires absolute attention to detail in terms of fit and functionality of the garments.
- NEOS Light + RX Heavy: Front and upper-back panel in a double-layer twinDeck construction, featuring our 3L windproof and breathable softshell and PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency.
- NEOS Ultra + 652.RX: Double-layer twinDeck for the sleeves, this is a patented 2L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency.
- NEOS Medium: Applied to the back panel, this is a 3L windproof and breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane. Weight: 340g/m2; Breathability: MVP 14,600g/m2/24h; Water Column: 10,000mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of NEOS textiles and RX fabrics throughout the jacket.
- RX: Applied in several weights, this brushed warp-knit fabric has been developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add high levels of insulation, and remain extremely flexible.
- Stabilizer S7: Central back-panel stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch to stabilize pockets.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into each of the three pockets create “lids” for your cargo, covering the contents for added security and stability.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- 2W waistWave: Stitch construction on the waist preserves the natural stretch of the front panel’s textile, absent of elastic material.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on both sides of the center pocket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
- Color: Yellow fluo.
Assos Mille GT Ultraz Evo jacket - Yellow
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.
io ne posseggo già una e mi sono trovato benissimo . Molto protettiva fino a 0 gradi .
per chi volesse il Top ,sempre di Assos , occorre prevedere budget adeguato