Velotoze has totally redesigned their road cycling Tall Shoe Covers to make them more durable, easier to get on, and easier to care for. They are still made from signature, lightweight, waterproof material but are now reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area of the shoe covers so they last longer. They hope you are as excited about this update as they are!
veloToze Tall Shoe Covers are designed for road cycling on cold, rainy or snowy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze Tall Shoe Covers will keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry.
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F).
- Reinforced: reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area for increased durability.
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet.
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro.
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design.
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag.
- 1: Put on sock.
- 2: Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over sock.
- 3: Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull shoe cover up around ankle.
- 4: Put on road bike shoe.
- 5: Pull shoe cover down over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe.
- 6: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe covers/overshoe are over cleats or heel pad.
- Note: Pull top of shoe cover over sock or under leg warmers. The top of the shoe cover needs to be against your skin or water may enter the shoe cover.
- Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe.
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of bike shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled-up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal.
- Color: blue.
VeloToze Tall Road 2.0 shoecover - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.