The Uvex Rise CC helmet is designed to offer an excellent level of safety on road rides. It has a very light and extremely well ventilated design. It combines a super lightweight design with a double InMold construction, large ventilation channels, quick-drying padding and a pronounced back section for better protection in the back of the head. The IAS anatomical system precisely adjusts the helmet.
- Dual InMold technology, which fuses the shell to the liner for longer helmet durability.
- 11 ventilation holes.
- IAS anatomical adjustment system.
- Monomatic closure.
- Easily adjustable FAS straps.
- Functional pad.
- Made in Germany.
- Sizes: 52-56 cm, 56-59 cm.
- Weight: 240 g (Size 52 -56 cm).
- Certificates: EN 1078.
- Double InMold Technology: A second cover of PC Makrolon polycarbonate covers the lower part of the helmet offering greater stability and protection.
- FAS: Fast Adapting System: Progressive and easily adjustable strap system in the chin area.
- Monomatic: The most comfortable closure system. Allows micrometric adjustment with one hand. It does not unlock accidentally, prevents the helmet from being opened in the event of a fall and has a comfortable, pressure-free fit.
- IAS system: Helmets with the IAS system can be adapted to the width. Uvex understands that head sizes vary from person to person and this system improves helmet comfort.
- Color: Silver/Purple (Silver/Plum).