Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation work together to keep the Ventral MIPS at the forefront of protection. Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation don't necessarily have to come at the expense of each other. Using our approach to entire helmet development, we were able to deliver unprecedented levels of aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral Mips. Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet's airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air more efficiently, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is handled by the 22 ° aerodynamic trailing edge, the perfect angle to minimize turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance. By guiding air through the helmet instead of around it, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are improved. Other features of our full helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance of weight and protection. Now including Mips for added rotational impact protection, the helmet also features a lightweight fit system that covers the entire head for a comfortable, secure fit.
- MIPS Integra: The latest technology from MIPS brain protection specialists enhances rotational impact protection.
- EPS liner: The EPS liner is optimized to provide impact protection with a low weight.
- Unibody PC shell: The fully wrapped unibody PC shell improves structural stability and improves helmet integrity.
- 360 ° Adjustable Fit: A lightweight 360 ° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure and comfortable fit.
- Airflow Ventilation: Innovative airflow design pushes air through the helmet for exceptional ventilation.
- Venturi-inspired airflow: The helmet's airflow zones are inspired by the Venturi effect to reduce drag.
- CFD tested: Unique aerodynamic design optimized through extensive CFD testing to minimize turbulence.
- 22 ° trailing edge: residual air traveling around the helmet is controlled by an aerodynamic 22 ° trailing edge - the perfect angle to minimize turbulence.
- Garage for the eyes: Specific high-friction pads on the front of the helmet allow you to store your sunglasses safely while driving.
- Color: Matte black (Uranium black matte).