The O'Neal Transition helmet is a light and well-ventilated enduro integral helmet with larger ventilation openings for maximum airflow and cooling.
- Opaque finish.
- Long-lasting and multicolored graphics.
- Ultra soft padded interior lining removable, absorbing sweat and washable.
- Integrated IPX® Acells rotating impact absorption technology. Designed to reduce lesions to the head caused by rotation forces during the falls.
- It exceeds the EN1078 safety standard for bicycle helmets and meets the ASTM descent standard.
- Security standard: EN1078, ASTM Downhill-Standard.
- Airflaps compatibility: 1.
- Closing system: magnetic closure or`NEAL FIDLOCK®.
- Ventilation system: larger ventilation holes.
- IPX Accells integrated.
- Color: Multicolor (Rio).