The Aether Spherical MIPS combines airy, open design with a revolution in rotational energy management to advance head protection for cyclists. Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Our proprietary MIPS Spherical technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam – instead of against the rider’s head – giving riders the benefits of MIPS without obstruction to comfort or cooling power. The stunning silhouette is formed by a sleek six-piece shell that surrounds a series of massive vents, with added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is our Roc Loc ® 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows for easy adjustment in seconds.
- MIPS® Spherical Technology.
- Shatter-proof Roll Cage™.
- AURA Reinforcement.
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimline™ Buckle.
- Sunglass Docking Ports in Front Vents.
- Ponytail Compatible.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell.
- Dual-density EPS Foam Liner.
- Fit System: Roc Loc® Air.
- 11 Vents with Wind Tunnel™ Internal Channeling.
- Color: Grey/pink (Matte Charcoal/Mca).