Bell 4Forty helmet is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell, adjustable visor and integrated MIPS protection. Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice a smuch, the 4Forty is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
- Total Vents 15 vents.
- Compliance CE EN 1078. Bicycle.
- MIPS MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Visor GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor Accommodates both goggles and glasses.
- Fit System Float Fit A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- Weight 380 grams (size M).
- Color: matte/gloss grey red.