Ideal for a longer day on the trails or for taller cyclists, the Poc Column VPD Backpack 13L offers certified back protection and allows you to easily and safely carry everything you need for a run longer. Equipped with a 46cm long VPD Air back plate, which heats up and moves with the body, the backpack ensures that your back is well protected in the event of a fall. With a capacity of 13 liters, there is enough space to carry tools, a hydration bag, snacks and an extra layer of clothing so you can fully enjoy a long day away from civilization. It's easy to store all your tools in separate cases in the main compartment, making sure they stay organized and securely in place even when you push hard on the trails. Featuring an innovative strap design with adjustable shoulders and sternum, the trail pack stays securely in place without the need for a waist strap. Constructed almost entirely from recycled materials, the backpack is designed to last with minimal impact. With enough space for trail gear, small snacks and a 3-liter hydration bladder, the backpack allows you to easily carry everything you need for a shorter day in the saddle.
- Volume: 13 liters.
- VPD Air protector: light and ventilated 46 cm long back protector that offers certified protection.
- Recycled fabrics: most of the materials used are recycled.
- Works with hydration systems: they will fit blisters with a volume up to 3 liters.
- Secure and adjustable fit: Adjustable sternum and shoulder straps keep the bag secure without the need for a waist belt.
- Tool Pouches: Pouches in the main compartment keep tools safe.
- Chest pockets: Two chest strap pockets allow for easy access to small travel essentials.
- Key hook: Prevents keys from getting bumped or lost.
- 3D Mesh: The ventilated and structured 3D mesh on the straps improves comfort.
- Removable helmet net: makes it easy to carry a helmet when not in use.
- Clothes hanger ring.
- Reflective details.
- Color: Green (Epidote green).