The DEUTER ALPINE DEUTER RACK is now more slender, more modern and more versatile. The mesh compartment on the front is great to carry not only a helmet but also equipment and much more. The mobile phone pocket is easy to reach without having to remove the backpack. The front compartments are easily accessible thanks to the large openings and have organizers for a clear view of the content.
- Belt pocket: to host valuables or a digicam.
- Front Pocket: allows easy access to all important essential elements.
- Load adjustment belts: to individually adapt the center of gravity.
- Compression belts: To reduce volume and improve load stability, you can also use additional attacks.
- Fork construction: allows easy and precise adjustment.
- Raincover: Removable rain cover with special pocket.
- SOS-LABEL: provides the most important advice in an emergency.
- AirStripes System: The minimum contact surface of the profiled front track allows free circulation of air over 80% of the pilots, however, guaranteeing a safe and compact form even on rough rides.
- Wet Pocket: compartment to stow sweaty / wet clothes.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket inside to keep your objects safe.
- Side pockets: The side pockets duffle additional space.
- Reflective elements: reflective elements guarantee greater traffic safety.
- Sternum Strap: the belt on the sternum stabilizes the backpack on the shoulders.
- Helmet support: support for helmets can be fixed on the front of the backpack.
- 3.0 L hydration system: compatible with Streamer 2.0 L & Streamer 3.0 l.
- Pocket smartphone: a special pocket for smartphones at the back of the backpack.
- Weight: 1160 g.
- Volume: 24 liter.
- Dimensions: 50/24 / 20 (L x L x P).
- Color: Black.
Deuter Trans Alpine 24 backpack - Black
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Pick and Pay