The DEUTER ALPINE DEUTER RACK is now more slender, more modern and more versatile. The mesh compartment on the front is great to carry not only a helmet but also equipment and much more. The mobile phone pocket is easy to reach without having to remove the backpack. The front compartments are easily accessible thanks to the large openings and have organizers for a clear view of the content.
- Belt pocket: to host valuables or a digicam.
- Front Pocket: allows easy access to all important essential elements.
- Load adjustment belts: to individually adapt the center of gravity.
- Compression belts: To reduce volume and improve load stability, you can also use additional attacks.
- Fork construction: allows easy and precise adjustment.
- Raincover: Removable rain cover with special pocket.
- SOS-LABEL: provides the most important advice in an emergency.
- AirStripes System: The minimum contact surface of the profiled front track allows free circulation of air over 80% of the pilots, however, guaranteeing a safe and compact form even on rough rides.
- Wet Pocket: compartment to stow sweaty / wet clothes.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket inside to keep your objects safe.
- Side pockets: The side pockets duffle additional space.
- Reflective elements: reflective elements guarantee greater traffic safety.
- Sternum Strap: the belt on the sternum stabilizes the backpack on the shoulders.
- Helmet support: support for helmets can be fixed on the front of the backpack.
- 3.0 L hydration system: compatible with Streamer 2.0 L & Streamer 3.0 l.
- Pocket smartphone: a special pocket for smartphones at the back of the backpack.
- Weight: 1160 g.
- Volume: 24 liter.
- Dimensions: 50/24 / 20 (L x L x P).
- Color: Black.
Deuter Trans Alpine 24 backpack - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)