Specialized Turbo Creo SL 2 Expert, road or gravel? Five kilometers or five hours? Uphill or flat? Suffering or enjoying the view? More powerful or lighter? With the Creo 2 you no longer have to choose, you can have it all. It's more powerful, it has more range, it's lightweight, and it has plenty of room to fit wide-section tires, and let's not forget the Future Shock 3.0 device! The best in its class, making impossible rides a pleasure. The new TURBO SL 1.2 system is very efficient and provides a range of up to 190 km. It delivers 33% more power (320 watts) than the previous version, with a very natural pedaling cadence. Torque is 43% greater (50Nm), and assistance is provided instantly, so you can tackle that steep climb with agility. Noise has been decreased by 40%, so the Creo 2 is super quiet. The Creo 2 mounts 700 x 47c tires and has room for tires up to 29" x 2.2. The high tire volume gives a comfortable and safe ride on the roughest of surfaces. The Creo 2 with the Future Shock 3.0 device from the 20mm travel at the handlebars reduces impacts by 53 percent. The hands and handlebars remain stationary for a smoother ride and more control. This also reduces fatigue during long days in the saddle. The Creo 2's progressive geometry allows you to tackle anything from big country roads to the most challenging gravel. An endurance and ergonomic road position makes you feel good, and gives you the strength to pedal all day. With the telescopic seat post you can lower your center of gravity for more control when you need it. The Creo 2 can accommodate various types of front, rear or low-rider racks, or you can mount them all, why not? The 'most advanced and intuitive control unit that connects bike, Turbo OS, Specialized App and rider. With MicroTune, it is very easy to fine-tune the assistance levels, in real time, so you can optimize your range. The MasterMind TCU is the brain of the bike and shows you all the necessary data about your activity. It allows you to adjust your assistance, and it will be able to receive over-the-air updates so that your Creo gets better over time. It integrates seamlessly with the Specialized App. With the Specialized App you can customize motor characteristics, record rides, customize the display, and you can synchronize your data with other apps. The Turbo System Auto-Lock will deter thieves.
- Frame: FACT 11r carbon, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, 12x142mm
- Fork: Future Shock 3.3 w/ Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Saddle Collar: Specialized Alloy, 31.8.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert.
- Handlebar Tape: Supacaz Super Sticky Kush.
- Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ charge port.
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug.
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh.
- Handlebar Stem: Future Stem Pro.
- Handlebar Curve: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare.
- Seatpost: Trans-X Dropper, 50mm Travel.
- Wheels: Roval Terra C, 25mm internal width carbon rim, 32mm depth, DT 370 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes/Roval Terra C, 25mm internal width carbon rim, 32mm depth, DT 370 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes.
- Tires: Tracer Pro, 700x47c.
- Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 107 BCD, 44T.
- Crankset: SRAM Alloy DUB Crank Arms.
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle.
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic disc.
- Rear shifters: SRAM GX Eagle AXS.
- Sprocket Pack: SRAM PG1230, 12-Speed, 11-50t.
- Motor: New Specialized 1.2 SL Custom Lightweight Motor.
- User Interface/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote.
- Brakes: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc.
- Weight (56): 13.96kg (30 lb, 12.4 oz).
- Color: White (black pearl/birch black/pearl speckle).
Specialized Turbo Creo SL 2 Expert - White
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.