Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo SL is a new, light eMTB that replicates the fast and lively riding of the Stumpjumper while adding just that pinch of power, that little extra boost. The top-of-the-range S-Works Levo SL model has a full carbon fiber frame, FOX Factory suspension and SRAM Eagle XX1 drivetrain. The Turbo Levo SL is in effect a Stumpjumper that allows you to venture into incredibly long rides without the fear of physically failing. If you are looking for a massive dose of power and autonomy, check out the Levo and Kenevo models. If, on the other hand, you need a bike that looks like you, just a little faster and with the power to ride more trails, here is the Levo SL. By connecting with the Mission Control App, you can calibrate the 1.1 engine of the Turbo Levo SL according to your driving style, you can record your rides and monitor the battery. The motor has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT + device. Don't want to connect? No problem. The Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to get in the saddle and ride all day.
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX Factory 34 FLOAT 29, Kashima Coating, FIT4 damper, 51mm offset, 3-position adjustment, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel.
- Collar: Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm.
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune.
- Stem: Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp.
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm.
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M: 150, L / XL: 170mm.
- Front brake: SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Rear brake: SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Controls: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed.
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: Praxis, carbon M30, custom offset.
- Gears: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T.
- Rims: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h.
- Front hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing.
- Rear hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing.
- Spokes: DT Competition Race.
- Front tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Cemere: Standard, Presta valve.
- Saddle: Bridge, 155 / 143mm, Hollow Ti-rails.
- Tape: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh.
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor.
- Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w / chargeport.
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w / SL system charger plug.
- UI / Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®.
- colour: Black.
Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo SL - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)