The Camber 29 is just begging to become someone's first trail tool. It's versatile, durable, and ready to be thrown up and down the trails over and over again with maximum efficiency. In other words, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending lightweight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. For the build, we selected durable, performance-driven components like Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes, a reliable mix of Shimano and SRAM shifting, a custom X-Fusion rear shock, and a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- An M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- A RockShox Recon RL heads-up the travel up front, and lets you adjust rebound and lockout.
- A Shimano Deore rear derailleur will win your heart with reliable shift after reliable shift. It's built with durability in mind, so it's tougher than your average rear mech.
- Chain: Kmc x10, 10-speed w/ missing link™.
- Bottom bracket: Sram gxp, 73mm.
- Crankset: Sram s-1255, gxp, 24mm spindle.
- Front derailleur: Sram gx, 2x10.
- Shift levers: Shimano alivio, 9-speed.
- Cassette: Sram pg 920, 9-speed, 11-34t.
- Chainrings: 36/22t.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano deore m592, shadow design, 9-speed.
- Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearing, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h.
- Rear hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm thru-axle, 32h.
- Inner tubes: Standard, presta valve.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: Double-wall, 27mm internal width, 32h.
- Front tyre: Purgatory, gripton compound, 2bliss ready, 29 x 2.3".
- Rear tyre: Ground control, gripton compound, 2bliss ready, 29 x 2.3".
- Saddle: Body geometry henge sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware.
- Stem: Specialized, 3d forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Handlebars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width.
- Grips: Specialized sip grip, half-waffle, slip-on.
- Fork: Rockshox recon rl 29, solo air, rebound adjust, lockout, 51mm offset, 15mm maxle® lite thru-axle, 120 mm of travel.
- Rear shock: Custom x-fusion 02 pro rl, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm.
- Front brake: Tektro gemini comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/200mm rotor.
- Rear brake: Tektro gemini comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 160/180mm rotor.
- Pedals: Specialized platform, cr-mo, 9/16" spindle.
- Seat binder: Alloy, 34.9mm.
- Frame: Specialized m5 aluminum, trail geometry, threaded bb, internal cable routing, 12x142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel.
Specialized Camber FSR - Red black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)