TETRAFENDER G1: the perfect quick-mount two-tone front fender that attaches to the forks of Gravel bikes with hook-and-loop straps easily and securely. Adjustable struts provide a tighter fit to the tire and excellent mud/splash protection, while the highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Included 3M reflective decals provide safety at night.
TETRAFENDER G2: The perfect two-tone, quick-mount rear fender that attaches to Gravel bike frames with breakaway straps easily and securely. Adjustable front struts provide a tighter fit to the tire and excellent protection from mud and splash. Unique two-piece design offers short or longer fender options for a precise fit with your bike. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Included 3M reflective decals provide safety at night.
- Materials: two-tone injected plastic with high impact resistance with technical grade polymer uprights (metal for G2).
- Measurements: G1: 51.4x16.8x12.2 cm / 20.2" x 6.6" x 4.8". G2: 64.5 x 27.5 x 12.2 cm / 25.4" x 10.8" x 4.8".
- Weight: G1 194 g / G2 340 g.
- Compatibility: only with disc brake frames.
- Width: G1: front fork width between 70 and 100 mm, wheel size 650-700c with tire width up to 32-50 mm. G2: vertical chainstays width between 70 and 100 mm, wheel size 650-700c with tire width up to 32-50 mm.
- Polished underside (G1 and G2).
- Adjustable rear length (G2).
- Installation: G1: fork mount with breakaway straps. G2: vertical chainstays with breakaway straps.
- Added feature: 3M reflective decals.
Topeak Tetrafender Mudguards Set - Black
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Pick and Pay